Renew by September 7, 2018
It's time to renew your 2019 TicketGuardian 500 seat and/or RV camping space!
If you have any questions, call 866-408-7223 and our ISM Raceway Fan Engagement Team will be happy to assist.
Renew by September 7, 2018 to secure your seats and/or GEICO Gecko Camping space for the 2019 TicketGuardian 500 NASCAR Weekend.
Seating Chart and 2019 TicketGuradian 500 Renewal Pricing
See an overall seating chart with pricing for each area. This seating chart is downloadable if you’d like to print it out for reference. Additionally, get a feel for the new layout with our 3D seat viewer.
Non-Premium vs. Premium Seating
All Seating Sections Include:
- Flip-down molded seats with cup holders (seats in rows 18-50 have armrests too)
- Access to in-seat WIFI
- Views of Pit Road and The INfield that includes Gatorade Victory Lane
Premium Sections Include:
- Convenient proximity to Canyon entrances, which house the new escalators and elevators
- Expanded spacing between new flip-down seats for added comfort
- Action-packed track views of newly created backstretch or the new Start/Finish Line
- Ease of access to concessions and restrooms
Important Renewal Dates
2019 TicketGuardian 500 NASCAR Weekend Renewal Timeline ::
|September 7:||Renewal Deadline|
|September 21:||All Camper Relocations|
|September 24 – 25:
||2-Race Package Displaced Outbound|
|September 26:||Allison 2-Race Package Relocation Inbound|
|September 27:||Upper Bryan Inbound (8 a.m. to 12 p.m. PST)|
|September 27:||Top Foyt Inbound (1 p.m. to 5 p.m. PST)|
|September 28:||Upper Foyt Inbound (8 a.m. to 12 p.m. PST)|
|September 28:||Other Foyt & Bryan Inbound (1 p.m. to 5 p.m. PST)|
|October 1:||Allison Single Event Relocation Inbound|
|October 5:||2019 TicketGuardian 500 NASCAR Weekend Tickets and RV camping Public On-Sale|
Online Renewal Instructions
2. Enter your account number. This can be found on the upper right side of your renewal form sent in the mail.
3. Enter your password and click “Login”. If you forgot your password, click the “I’ve forgotten my password” button and follow the instructions on your screen.
4. Click “Update my Personal Information” under “Personal Settings”. Verify your contact information, including phone numbers and email addresses, are correct. If not, update them as needed. Also, verify your billing information and credit card information is correct. Update these if needed as well.
5. Click “Submit” to update your personal information.
6. Click on “View My Renewals” under “Pending Renewal Orders”.
7. Click “Renewal Details” for the renewal request ID number under the Renewal Requests area.
8. Click “Renew Selected Tickets” to begin processing your renewal order.
9. Verify your billing and shipping information, and then click “Purchase Now” to continue.
10. Click “Confirm Order” to complete your renewal order and process your payment. Once you have submitted your payment and your order is complete, print the confirmation page for your records. Remember, you can call 866-408-7223 if you encounter any problems. We’re happy to assist with your renewal on the phone.
Still have questions?
Are all of your questions not answered? We're here to help, call an ISM Raceway Representative today at 866-408-RACE (7223) and we will be happy to assist.
Want to mail a check to our ticket office to renew? Please send to the following address. 125 S. Avondale Blvd., Suite 200, Avondale, AZ 85323.