Accessible (ADA) Information
Buy Tickets Online
Click here to purchase accessible seating tickets to the Can-Am 500, Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Semi-Final Race on Sunday, November 11, 2018.
Click here to purchase accessible seating tickets to the Xfinity Series 200, NASCAR Xfinity Series Semi-Final Race on Saturday, November 10, 2018.
Click here to purchase accessible seating tickets to the Lucas Oil 150, NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Semi-Final Race and Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Practice and Qualifying on Friday, November 9, 2018.
Click here to purchase accessible seating tickets to the TicketGuardian 500, Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Race on Sunday, March 10, 2019.
Click here to purchase accessible seating tickets to the Xfinity Series 200, NASCAR Xfinity Series Race on Saturday, March 9, 2019.
Click here to purchase accessible seating tickets to Gatorade Pole Day, Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Practice and Qualifying on Friday, March 8, 2019.
- Exit I-10 at Avondale Blvd. (Exit 131) and proceed south to ISM Raceway. Follow the blue route signs to the facility.
Accessible Parking Guidelines:
- The individual to whom the license plate or placard is issued to must be present in the car with proper identification. ISM Raceway reserves the right to redirect vehicles that misuse a state-issued plate or placard to general parking.
- ISM Raceway is proud to provide more accessible parking spaces than the ADA requires, however it is highly recommended to arrive early, as the accessible lots fill up quickly.
- Accessible spaces are available on a first-come/first serve basis until the lot is full. Once accessible parking is full, traffic control personnel will direct guests to general parking.
- Accessible parking areas are designated for car and light truck (i.e. pickup trucks) vehicles. Oversize vehicles will be directed to alternate areas.
Reserved Accessible Parking
Guests who purchase a wheelchair accessible seat will be issued a Reserved Accessible Parking Pass and should follow the directions on the back of the Parking Pass to the designated accessible parking location. Guests must have both the reserved Accessible Parking Pass and their state issued disability license plate or placard to park in the reserved lots. Reserved Accessible Parking Passes are issued one per account not per wheelchair seat purchased.
Wheelchair and Power Scooter Rental
Valley Medical Supplies will be on property at ISM Raceway during the NASCAR Race Weekend. Wheelchairs and power scooters will be available for hourly or daily rentals each day.
Can-Am 500 NASCAR Semi-Final Weekend, November 9-10-11, 2018
To confirm availability, click here to reserve your rental ahead of race day.
Rentals will be available at the track, visit the Valley Medical Supplies display on the DC Solar Power Pavilion.
If you need to use the elevator, simply let the attendant know and they will allow you access to the elevators.
Looking for seating in close proximity to an elevator? Our Elevators come out to these sections in the Bobby Allison Grandstand: 118, 128, 134 and 153 areas.
We have three escalators at ISM Raceway.
- ISM Connect Canyon
- Desert Diamond Casino Canyon
- Pedestrian Tunnel Lobby going into The INfield
Wheelchairs And Accessible Seating
Each purchase of a wheelchair-accessible space at ISM Raceway will be accompanied by a parking pass allowing parking in a designated area. Please be sure to consult the back of the pass for specific directions to the track to ensure efficient access to your parking area. A state-issued plate or placard also is required to park in the accessible parking lot.